Problem: Your supplemental unemployment pay has expired.
Solution: Luxor Staffing.
With supplemental unemployment payments expiring and no end in sight for COVID-19, many are facing dire financial prospects. It doesn't have to be that way.
Luxor Staffing has immediate job openings in many industries throughout Texas and beyond, and in the face of our nation's current economic downturn, we offer job seekers the unique opportunity to apply today and start earning a paycheck tomorrow. Not only that, but our weekly pay & affordable benefits can help you get back on your feet quicker.
At Luxor Staffing, we are in the business of your future, and it can start today! From help with your resumé to orientation and training on your new job, Luxor offers you the chance to leverage your past experience to take advantage of new opportunity.
- Luxor is the ideal choice for those who have decided to return to school and need afternoon or night shift hours.
- Those with previous food service/hospitality experience can find similar or better positions through Luxor.
- Luxor is the ideal opportunity to start a new career by getting your foot in the door of employers willing to train.
- We have many entry-level jobs for those with little or no previous experience, or those returning to the workforce to help their families get through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We have many open positions which can accommodate employees who do not speak English as their native language.
- We have an Equipment & Uniform program to help you get back to work and put your paycheck to better use than the out-of-pocket expense of uniform or personal protective equipment.
- Optional direct paycheck deposit is available.
- Many of our employees are offering outstanding perks such as productivity bonuses, attendance bonuses, referral bonuses, and shift differentials.
- We offer increased pay rates to attract top talent—many of our employers have increased employee starting wages.
- We offer COVID-19 attendance bonuses to reward those who come to work responsibly (without a fever and with a mask) and fulfill their weekly schedules.
With 16 offices in five states, Luxor Staffing offers you the opportunity to apply online from anywhere in the world, any time of day, to speed up your interview process.
Job markets are growing - and so is Luxor Staffing!
Sat. Feb. 6 - 9AM to 3PM
Bring two forms of ID, along with a resume if you have one. We will be conducting facility tours, so please make sure to wear closed-toe shoes.
1925 Lone Star Drive
Dallas, TX 75212
Why Employers Choose Luxor Staffing
We'll find you the right employees.
We offer the most competitive rates in the industry without sacrificing quality or service. Additional discounts are available for high-volume, transfers and referrals. We provide hands-on service no matter how large or small your staffing needs, and ACA operational costs are absorbed while all administration is managed by Luxor.
Here are the stats:
The Texas unemployment rate decreased to 8.6 percent in June 2020. This is the second consecutive monthly decrease and the lowest rate since March 2020 when the Texas economy was initially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Texas is below the national rate of 11.1 percent.
We're here to help.
Put Luxor Staffing work for you! We have 18 offices across the U.S. with over 100 internal, highly experienced staff members who focus solely on sourcing, screening, and helping to retain the staff you require to grow your business.
We do things the right way.100%
We have 18 locations in Texas and North Carolina. Contact one near you!
The following office hours apply to each respective Luxor Staffing office location in its own local time zone.